The 18th ITS Asia-Pacific Forum
Paper Submission Portal is Open Now!
You are invited to submit a paper for the 18th ITS Asia-Pacific Forum!
The submission portal link: http://www.itsap2022.com/EnUserCentral/Index/Login
The 18th ITS Asia-Pacific Forum will be held from April 27-29, 2022 in Chengdu, China. Initiated by ITS Asia-Pacific, the Forum has become the most prestigious ITS event in the Asia-Pacific region.
With the theme of “ITS Driving for a Better Life”, the 18th Forum will bring together ITS practitioners to exchange ideas and initiate dialogues on how to provide ITS solutions to advance into a more livable, smarter and greener life. It is intended to advance the level of coordination and collaboration across the industry, thereby contributing to the actualization of ITS developments in social life.
Now the forum is calling for papers!
- Accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings and the author will receive a Certificate to Paper Acceptance.
- Authors of accepted papers may have chance to make presentation during the forum.
- 15-20 papers will be selected for Best Paper Awards to recognize the highest quality papers. The author may have chance to receive various bonus packages.
- Mobility as a Service
- Safety/Behavior and Human Factors
- Sustainable (Green) Transport
- Intelligent and Digital Transport Infrastructure
- Automated, Cooperative and Connected Mobility
- Transforming Vehicles and Transport Systems with 5G and AI
- Future Rail Experience
- Future Metropolitan Transport
- Disruptive Innovations in Digital Transport
- Intelligent Supply Chain & Logistics
- Expressway Management and E- payment
- Cybersecurity and Data Security for Transport
- Policy, Planning and Standardization
- Aviation and Maritime
- Advanced ITS Technology and others
- October 25, 2021 Extended Abstract Submission Opens
- December 1, 2021 Deadline for Extended Abstract Submission
- December 31, 2021 Extended Abstract Acceptance Notification
- March 1, 2022 Deadline for Final Paper/Poster Submission
Please visit the official website http://www.itsap2022.com for more details.
Click here to download Call for Papers Brochure